29 October 2008
Wednesday, I dont know what's wrong today.Mr.Shi said he told me that he dont want to choi me anymore last nite.So he did today.He said he was small gas.I dont know what I did wrong.He didnt reply my msg yesterday.Then I msn him,he replied me very late.So I didnt bother him and I just leave the msn.His personal message was written that he was headache.He sms me very late,as usual.He said I didnt find him,and I asked nothing about his headache.
When he said he dont want to choi me.Suddenly all the sad feeling comes out.And reminds me that how I hurt last time,KS!Im afraid..Im afraid to falling in love.I dont want anything at the moment.I always alone.Always just myself.Im totally run out of mood.I cry.I just..I hate myself so much.Everytime I just broke everything with my own hands.Everythings seems fine at first,but..I broke everything at last.Just like KNS,KS..And so now,Shi.I dont know what Im going to say to him anymore.I just..I dont know.I dont know what he is thinking??He told me nothing at all.Everytime he just wanted me to tell him everything but he never said a word to me.I was really a fool.So sad.
Today is really run out of mood.Sadness.Tears.Feeling bad.Feels fainting.Sucks!!
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment