3 October 2008
Friday, Raining day.Just like crying me.T.T Suddenly felt sad and wish to cry to.I was wanted to go out already,then rained suddenly.Luckily Lam Yong came to fetch me.He fetched me at the lobby,so I dont need to walk to the gruad house.Hehe!I just went bowling with Lam Yong,Kittsu and Kit.Luckily Im not the last one today.Hehehe~ Kittsu was the last one.I just played one round.At 2nd round,Kittsu played better than 1st round.^^
Then we went to yam cha.After that,we sent kit home and fetch Lam Yong's mum and aunt at Time Square.We sent Lam Yong's mum 1st then was my turn.
After I reached home,my phone rang.Was from Lam Yong,and answered by Kittsu.He asked me,what am I doing.I was shocked!!Hahahha~ Then I answered at home lah.Then he said nothing.I think they just wanted to make sure I reached home.^^
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment