12 October 2008
Sunday, Today is Family Day.Ahaha!I woke up at 11am.^^Dad said he wanted to change his spec,wanted to go Mid Valley.Then I said Tangs sales.Got his shirts.Then we went pavilion.
When we reached there,We went to buy the J.Co donuts.No ppl lining up so we decided to buy 1st.We bought half dozen,2 mochachino,1 why nut,1 pizza,1 new de and..forgot.Aahahah~~XD I also ordered 1 mochabella.hohoh~ Nice coffee with chocolate.Love it Love it~~ Then we ate at a pancake house,not Pallington Pancake House.This pancake house also not bad,yum yum.And the price is cheaper than Pallington Pancake House.Then we went to TANGS.Dad saw alot of shirts but he didnt bought.==" Mum bought a pair of earings.We choosed long time.alamak.And I got nothing.Sad..After that,we decided to go Lot 10 to search for dad's spec becoz the spec here was very expensive and were branded.Its going to rain again.Then we decided to go Mid Valley.Hurui~~Before we leaving,we tried the new pizza.Its like a cone,and its pizza.I ordered a chicken sausage with pineapple,cheese and tomato sause.I requested to add the olive.He never charged me.hehehe~ Very special for this pizza and very yummy~ Yummy~~!!^^
We reached MV,dad did his spec at paris miki.Finally he got his dream spec which he wanted long time ago,Tag Hauer.I saw the Porsche very nice and designed.But the worked doesnt recommend that.So dad choosed the Tag which he wanted long long time ago.Mum wanted to cut her hair but because of too much ppl today so she didnt cut today.Then we went to Kim Gary for dinner before leaving.When we were there,there were full so we sat at the smoking area.There's a table of guys kept looking at me.I dont know whether thats my sensitive or not.But I really felt the guys looking at me.Because one of them turn around and looked at my way.I felt so weird.Were they all right or am I that weird??Huh??Crazy!!Sicked!!While we were waiting for the food,I took pic.When I tried to take pic,the guy sat in front of our table,he saw it,then I was like very paise,shy man~ Then I stop,I didnt took.I felt he was trying to laugh.I knew that feeling.Ahahahha!>< When the foods came,we started to eat.Suddenly I saw Simon walked by with a women.My 1st sense was thats his mum?but the women looked quite young.I dont know.Then I sms him but he didnt replied.He replied at 8 sumthing.Mum took the money out and asked me to pay,then I think I wanted to call for the bill coz I dont want to stand up.I think the table of guys kept looking at me.Then dad said he go to pay.Then I took the money quickly and went to pay so that I can keep the changes.Ahahahah~XD Mostly forgot tim~^^ I wanted to buy sumthing at Watson but didnt have.So I went to meet dad at the computer section there.I thought mum was with him,but he said mum waited me outside the Watson.Then we went to met her.Dad went to bookstore awhile and asked me to met mum 1st.But I couldnt saw her so I called her.She said she was looking for me in the Watson.So I stand outside the Watson and waited.After Dad here,I also couldnt saw her walked out.Then I went in to look for her but I couldnt found any step of her.I saw her walked from the MNG there.I was freak out!!Super deper angry at that time.I dont know why I felt very faint at that time,nearly fainted.She always did the same mistake which made ppl very headache and very mad.But we cant live without her.Ishhhh!!!Angry!!
My mood turned down and down.When I reached home,My mood was very sad.T.T Becoz..Today Shi never replied me.I sent him many but he just reply few.And the way he replied was so cold.He just replied one word.'no,home,meh si' Haizz..I replied him this morning that I slept already last nite,I back at 12.30 sumthing not 2..He said something..He said,Why back so early,back at 6 mah.then after that msg he didnt replied and he talked very cold.He said he moody woh.Haizzz..Sad~ Then my mood also turned down.But now ok back bah.He said becoz he angry.hmm??What did he mean??I didnt asked.Am I think too much??HAizzz!!I think I think too much again.AShLeY AShLeY..U always think so much.Dont think so much lah...
But I wish Shi dont angry jor lah.I dont want winter.Winter let me feel so cold.Lonely and cold.Dont want!Dont want!I want Summer.ahahahah~XD
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment