Saturday, October 25, 2008

2008,October 25

25 October 2008

Saturday,Im so angry now.And I also feel so sad.I went to Mid Valley with mum,I drived.Mum cut her hair.So I met up with my dad,he went to took his spec.Then we walked together.After that,we went to eat sushi.Dad went back after finish the meal,coz he was tired.When we were asking for the bill,the uncle opposite us,sitting at the bar there.He kept looking at me,coz Im tooking pic.This time I never run away,I stared at him,until he turned his eye sight away.I dont used to do this before,I was so shy and I wont stared at the person who looked at me,coz I know wat I did was so weird,tooking pic everywhere.But now is different!After we paid the bill,mum wanted to look at the Feng Shui.I felt Im just an alien.The way they looked at me made me felt that Im an alien.Am I very weird??I knew I was very fat now.But u guys doesnt need to stared at me just like an alien!Crazy!!When we was walking to the carpark from the Jusco to the Gardens,I heard someone talked,he said 'sifat ho gat'.I turned around,and there were 3 guys,like gals,bondan!!I knew they were talking about me.Becoz the skirt I wear today made me seem so fat,but honestly,I fat already!haizz...Then my mum said 3rd sis wanted to buy sumthing.So she asked me to help her.She wanted to buy the phone casing.I went to the Nokia shop at Garden,then they said they dont sell there and asked me to go back to the MV.So I back to the MV.And 1 of my msn frens,Chris was working there.Shit!I just pretend I dont know him and I went to ask.She dont know wats the phone modal and wanted to buy it.Swt!!She always like this!Hate it!She just find u when she need u,keep asking ppl to do sumthing for her.Thats her job,and she asked us to do it for her!!HELLO!!!We are not ur maid or stuff!!U doesnt pay us!!!When I walked until the carpark,she called.She asked me to go back to the Nokia Shop.We were planning to leave and she said she wanted to come,asked us to wait her.What the SHIT!!!SHIT U!!!I was so tired!I was so angry at the time!I dont understand why should we help u to do it!Why should we wait for u to come??U said u were coming,so u dont need us,u can buy it urself!The truth was,She dont have money.Thats y she wanted mum to wait her!!FUCK!!Mum always said,'no money so dont buy it'.But now,my mum was standing her side!My legs was totally tired and pain.Even more,my legs 'chao gan'.After she found out there's not selling at MV,she wanted to go the Gardens.Wat the FUCK!!U still wanted me to follow??No way!!I want to go home!!So I drived back myself.I went to pasar malam too.Just a moment.Summore I still got to carry all the stuff to home.And my dad kept calling me,where are u??I knew he was worry.Im downstair already,caring the stuff lah.IShH~!!

I saw Ah Hooi's gf.She worked part time at the Nokia.I was wondering who is this gal??She looked so cute and pretty,summore she was so familar to me.Hmm..I think and think..Ohhh!!She is Ah Hooi's gf.He called me just now,he asked did i went to MV today?Then I said I saw ur gf.Ahahaha!He told her gf that I didnt went to mv.Wahahah~!!XD

Totally sad.He doesnt tell me anything.And I told him everything.Everytime was just same.I dont understand!!I was damn mad and sad to him!!Disappointment!!I dont know wat he thinking.He doesnt want to tell me.Well..Im just stupid.I tell him everything.Coz he always 'wai hip' me.haizz..I scare I will did the same thing again.So I dont dare to ask him.If he doesnt want to tell me,fine!Just Speechless!

No comments: