9 Octorber 2008
Thursday, Today my holidays start.Hehehe~~ So happy!!Is holidays again.The Form 3 girls are having pmr,and our school got not enough classroom,so is time for us to holidays!Yeah~^^
I went to sing k with aLiSoN today.We sing at NewWay,Leisure Mall.We used to sing there everytime,because is near to our house.And mostly just both of us sing.So that we dont need to share mic.Keke~ =D We reached at 1pm something.And we sang until 6.30pm.I applied a member card today.The set meal there changed every month.I like the meal there.Yum Yum~~^^ I ate the tuna puff?with chips!Great!And aLiSoN ordered sausage with mashed potata.Yummy too~We sang till lost the voice.And theb tyroid feeling heavy.Dont feel to speak.After we sang the 'geng gor gam kut' both of us got no gas and sound.Aahaha~ XD we used to scream.So high man!^^ After we took U47 and went to pasar malam.I wanted to buy the contact lens there.But couldnt find it,I think he didnt open today.After that,we walked home.I think I had walk about 20 to 30 mins.From Yew Lake to home.
Today is a raining day..
Haa~ When I reached home,Mum and Dad also havent back.Mum is back on today.She didnt bought anything to me.=(
Hmp!!
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment