Wednesday, October 1, 2008

2008,October 1

1 October 2008

Wednesday, Today is girl's day.Hahah!I went out with aLiSoN,Yoke Kee,Pui Yan and Pei Mun.Alison said meet at bus stop at 12pm.I thought I was lated.I asked dad to send me out to the bus stop.When I was going to reach,she sms me and said meet there at 12.30pm,she woke up late.So,I waited her for about half an hour.=="
When we were walking,big sis called me.She asked me to help her buy the movie's tickets at pavilion,somemore she wants the gold class.I said Im walking with 5 gals,how am I suppose to go there?I dont have money.She said borrow from my frens.She said no money no need to go out lah.Dont go out next time.WTF!!!Im so mad!!She is spoling my mood!!!She is so selfish!!!IM walking with so many frens how can u asked me to do so.Somemore I got not enough money to buy gold class!Why not u book or buy urself!!Im totally so angry!!I hate her!!Thats why I said I dont like Pieces!!Hate it!!!
Ahah!Ah Hooi,my dear supervisor was back to sg wang.He said A Bat had quit.He is going to quit too.He just work until 7 of this month.He cut hair.New style.Cool man!!I went take away with him,his fren though Im his gf.==" Ahahahahah!!This was realy funny!!I bought a cap today.Its baby blue and pink!I love it!!Then we went back very early today.Mum is going to Erouph tonight,so I must send her to airport.Before sending her to KLIA,dad bring us to serdang for dinner.He said the fried chicken and fried fish are yummy.Seriously,it's really yum yum!!^^
Then we send mum to KLIA.Hope mum is happy all along this trip.Take care,my mummy!Miss u~
And also Selamat Hari Raya to all malays.=)

No comments: