16 October 2008
Thursday, Today I waited and waited.Becoz Kavin said want to bring his gf out to yam cha with us tonight,but unfortunately,his gf not free tonight.He said his gf is same age with her,they couple like a fren.Talk like a friend.I feel so good for them.^^ His gf name,Abby.Wat a cute and nice name~ She looked very cute too!She dont looked as same as her age,she looked younger.Kittsu came to fetch me 1st.Then we went to Ah Dat there to wait.After Lam Yong they called,we went to Pudu to fetch Lam Yong and Chin Kai up then went to Imbi to meet Kit.
When I saw Lam Yong ,I kept disturbing him.Kept slap his cap down.This got reason.He comment to Kittsu and Kavin,asked them do not speak dirty words in his fs,later will spoil his image infront of pretties.I was like swt..== He always said dirty words and asked ppl dont said in his fs.IShh~!!So I comment him,'Want face'.Then he replied me ,'wat the hell'.I was so mad with his 'HELL'!!He need to talk so rude to me or not??He asked ppl dont speak so rude but so he did!!ISh!!Somemore he put a girl in his featured and dunno whose that.So we kept asking and asked until he cant answer.Wahahah~ He said he dont know the gal,put her as featured just becoz can listen songs at her profile.Issit so???
When we was at the Pudu,a guy who wear short pants.And his pants was above his knee,so I said his pants was so short.Then they said me,why I said so loud.Ahahaha!They said my pants more short.And they played on me.They pull their pants up and made it shorter.XDD Summore,Ah Dat wear his pants until high waist,just like a kid!Wahahahhaa~ So funny!!
I was so blur tonight.After we ordered,suddenly came with a roti kosong.They said I ordered it.I didnt!!!All of them said when the guy repeated order,they said I answered yes to the roti kosong.I was blur at there.>< So,Kavin and Kit ate it.Hahaha~~ Chin Kai's maggie was so spicy.ahahha~!!XD Chin Kai sat in front of me.So I looked at him.Then Ah Dat asked why I kept looking at him,I fall in love with him issit??Alamak..I realised Chin Kai became good looking.His hair grow and he colour his hair with brown.Summore he grow taller than the 1st time I met him.XD After that,we went snooker.On the way,Kavin and Ah Dat kept saying that Chin Kai and me were match,they kept asking us to try to couple.==When we were walking to the snooker center,Ah Dat ran to there.Becoz its raining.And the raod is very ski.Kavin almost fall down,he used to ski!Ahahahah~ Chin Kai and me kept laughing!!Coz he really ski!!Then Kavin and Chin Kai played in a table,Ah Dat and Kit played in a table.Kittsu talked with LuLu on the phone.Then Lam Yong and me were so boring.We played sms.We sms each other although we just sat beside each other.XDD crazy!! We just sent few then we stoped.Coz Lam Yong said we really sien!Ahahaha~ Then Lam Yong walked to Kittsu then and talked with LuLu.I talked to LuLu too.^^ Her sound was so sweet neh~ I dont know wat to say with her.Eheheh~ paise..>< I asked about her pmr.She said tmr is the last day and the subject is geografi.Mm..So do ur best ya,LuLu~ She asked me to go out wit her in comment.^^ Damn paise neh!
Then we went back.On the way,Kavin kept telling 'cold' jokes.Really cold!!SWT~~ and they planned to yam cha tmr.I wan to go,coz I want to see Abby!!^^We back to Ah Dat there,then they went snooker again.Kittsu fetch me home and then he was going back too.He still have to work tmr.
Kavin did asked me to set them as my featured in fs.I found Lam Yong,but hard to find the others because too many pages.So I give up.Just set Lam Yong 1st.And I also set Shi as my featured.I wanted to set him already.I set him at 2nd place.^^ ehehe!!Actually I dont dare to muacks Shi(the emotion in msn),I scare he will feel digusting.Ahahah~ When I muack him in msn,he vomit.Ishhh~ Dont know where we chat until,he said sek fan.So I put the vomit emotion.Ahahaha!He havent muack me then I vomit already.LoLx!!XDD He asked me dont miss him.I said I wont,I will not miss him.Ahahaha~ He wanted me to say clearly.I said,I 'dont' miss u,my hand put infront my heard.Ahahaha~ actually means I miss u~>.< Tmr is the last day for him to exam.Add oil o~All the best^^
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment