13 October 2008
Monday, EmHmm!!Today planned to go walked with aLiSoN.I was so sleepy today.Because I didnt slept at all.I was on my bed 2 or 3 last night.(forgot) but I cant slept.When I trying to fall aslept,my phone rang.Was Shi called.Then we talked on the phone until 4 something.Coz he was so nervous about his problems.He told me that his ex found him.He dont know what to do.We chated until 4 sumthing.But I slept at 5am.Hoho!!Then I woke up at 9.30am.I had to transfer my phone's pic into the hardisk.Becoz my phone was lack of memory.
We went to pavilion.We went to ate KFC.Hehehe~^^ then we walked back to Sg.wang.Both of us bought colours nail at Elianto.Eheh~ I bought yellow colour!^^ When we wanted to go back at 5pm.The sky rainned.And it was rainned with sunlight.== So we take a drink at old town,Time Square.The Mocha white coffee was so nice~!!Then we ha a talked at there.
When I walked to home,I saw Ah Dat's boss and Ah Met.Then Ah Met kept saying want to send me home.Then ok lah.He sent me home.Thank you,Ah Met~
I was angry with Shi today.Becoz he didnt replied my msg.Always didnt replied my msg.Angry le!!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment