Thursday, October 2, 2008

2008,October 2

2 October 2008

Thursday,Today I woke up at 10.When I woke up,dad was already dressed up and watching tv.He was so early.== Then I went bath and dress up.We went to Pavilion.We took our breakfast 1st,but actually was already lunch time.Then we had a walked.Feel bored in Pavilion,coz I realised thats nothing to see there.Mm..I should say,just can have a look,but cant buy,coz the clothes there not that cheap.If there's sales,perhaps,I can buy??We went in to Sony Ericsson shop.I had a look for the C902.Its camera is really special.I fall in love with it.^^ The red 1 is nice.Its long,but the features in this phone is really greay.I wish to get it.Our movie show at 3pm.We watched 'eagle eye'.This movie is nice!^^ After the movie,we went to buy J.Co.Huhu~ =D I bought half dozen.Becoz just only for me,nobodys eat.I choosed green tea,cream cheese(new),maco pisa(new) is tomato favor,hazulnet(new),mochino,why nut.Hehehe~ Actually I wish to get more favor.Eheh!And also tried the bevarage there.I tried the Mochabella.Is coffee + chocolate.Is great taste!Just as good as Starbucks.And the price is almost same,somemore they free a donuts.The coffee taste is so nice.I like the Mochabella.Yum Yum~~ I saw many young gals were holding a branded bag such as LV,Gucci..Hmm..I wish to get 1 too.Have to work and save money.Ahahah~ 1 LV cost about 2 thousands something.But LV is very comman now.Ck..CK not bad.Hehehe~ Actually Burberry not bad.But is too expensive.Last time 3rd sis went with mum,a bag cost about 5 thousands.No wonder no ppl take Burberry.Hahaha~
After that,we walked back to Lot 10.Our car parked there.We had a look in Iseatan.Then dad bought his pants and clothes there.Iseatan is having sales now.I saw the Shibuya guy working at Iseatan.And many teenagers working there too.Maybe they just work for hari raya.Dad bought G2000 and Ashwroth.Dad bought the AShwroth's polo T,blue in colour.Nice!!I still missing the CK's bag.Which is very big and invisible.Heheh!!Is 50%.After 50% also need 200 sumthing.And I saw another 1 was look alike travel bag.Its big enough for travel.I wish to get it too.Becoz can use for travel~I like CK much now.I saw his men's shirt are very simple and nice.And the working shirts are very nice too.But the price are more nicer.>< We walked until 8pm.Hahaha~ And Iseatan is closing on 8pm today.Kaka XD Then we went to Maluri Jusco,Dad wanted to buy the faxing machine.The faxing machine was something wrong and need 1 month to fix under the warranty.Sucks!
Haiyoo~~ Shi,this sha lao still so sick.Haizz..I dont know wat to say about him.Doesnt listen at all.U r having exam next week,faster recover!!Recover recover..Tonight we chated long time on phone,I feel so happy.^^ U asked me to sing 'ice cream' for u,Im so paise neh.Dont know how to sing><

No comments: