Tuesday, October 14, 2008

2008,October 14

14 October 2008

Tuesday,I was so tired o!I wake up at 11am today.But I still feel tired.I know I got to wake up becoz i got tuition at 2pm.When I wake up,I saw the computer,the msn,Shi msn me at 2am sumthing.He said he went to sleep 1st at 1sumthing last nite.Then he off.But now,he msn me at 2 sumthing.HE LIED ME!!!I hate ppl lie.Pls dont lie to me.'Lie' reminds me of the sucks person,KNS.Beside KNS,I think he did lied me too.(the person) I feel so sad and angry to Shi!I really feel so disappointed to him.haizz~~He explain to me,he said he studied.Then he said he was wanted to sleep,but he couldnt slept so he woke up to drink water.I dont know which 1 is real.I dont know!!!I hate ppl lie!!I really feel so sad to him.And so angry.I really dun hope Shi lie me.Dont know why,I really feel so angry.Just a small thing,and why should I care so much about it??He lie me,why should I care??Hmm??I dont know..But I really mad about him.The feeling..I dont know how to release it.The feeling like mad until I want to cry it out!Bad feel!!

I though I got tuition today,so I wait and wait.Then I take a nap.Then Ivy said this week tuition at friday 11am.Ahahahah~Im really 'big head prawn'.ahahah~~I wake up at 4pm.Then I feel so tired.>< and feel faint.Haizzz~

I walk to buy Nan Yong Memorably at Old Town this evening.^^ nice!!I love this coffee~When I back,my mum asked me to go law yat with her to take tha fax back.I will bent Samsung this brand!!The ppl there are so ungentlemen!!They dont help to take the fax down to the carpark,no service and the fax got problem,the fax bought not enough a year .IShhh~~ So ungentlemen!!Hate !!

I really hope Shi could tam me back,but I know he wont.Haizz..I dont know how now..I still very care about that he lied to me.Haizz!!T______T

No comments: