Tuesday, October 7, 2008

2008,October 7

7 October 2008

Tuesday, Today we all write the biodata at class.Hahah!The teacher didnt teach at all,so free.I love it!
Today rained.Im going Leisure Mall with aLiSoN after school.Pui Jie didnt bring umbrella and she needs to walk home and its raining.So,our kind aLiSoN lend her umbrella.When we reach Leisure Mall,we eat with Chi Wei,Sze Ying and Mei Yee.After that,aLiSoN wants to buy the biodata books.
Then,we go home.When we r going home,rain again.This time my turn to lend aLiSoN umbrella.Because she need to pass the bridge and I dont need.Luckily the rain is not heavy.I walk very fast to reach home in short time.The baju kurung is hard to walk fast.== suffer!
Lam Yong asked me want to go P.malam or not tonight.I sms and ask him are he going,then he reply say he is coming to fetch me.So I go to change clothes.At last he called,he said LuLu (Kittsu'gf) not going,so Kittsu dont wan to go,and the plan cancel.=( I was waiting to go P.malam,but....Nvm lah..

No comments: