Saturday, October 4, 2008

2008,October 4

4 October 2008

Saturday, I went out at 4 today.Was really late,and going to rain.I felt so bored at home,I wish to go out,I dont want to think about the sad things.So I went out.
I went to Sg.Wang to find Ah Hooi.And Im waiting Lam Yong to tell me the time to watch movie.I dont wan to back home,so I stay at Radioactive.Hehehe~~ Just like I worked noon shift last time.Miss the time there~
Funny man!Lam Yong sms me with contonese.We keep using contonese to sms.Crazy lah!Sometimes when I read,I was very confusing.Many ???? on my head.Ahahahah~XD I waited until 10pm and asked Ah Hooi send me to Midah.
Dont know wats wrong with Lam Yong,he is so angry today.Chin Kai back from Penang.CB him!!Never bought things back to me.Chin Kai's pants very nice.White and with straight like.Fuyoh!!
There's no tickets for us.Haizz..So we went yam cha at Pudu.The hot Milo make me feel so full><.. They sent me home and go play games.Their life.AHahah!!Lam Yong asked me to call or sms Kittsu when I reach home.He said his aunt scolded him yesterday.His aunt said,a girl walk home like that,not worry de meh?! Ahahah!!No wonder yesterday they called me.XD The lift is out of light.So scary!!><>< Lam Yong so bad mood today.'Die ppl head' him!! Ishhh!!!
Feel sleepy...== 'Die ppl' Shi never reply today.Hmp!!!

No comments: