Sunday, November 2, 2008

My Graduation Day!!

31 October 2008

Friday, Today is the last day for this month,October!Today also my graduation day.^^ I was damn nervous for today.And I had waited so long for today.
I drived to school today.I was wondering whether I wanted to wear this high heel or not.But finally I decided to wear it.Its a chocolate high heel.I walked into school from the small gate.When I walked into school,all of the form 3 and form 4 gals looked at me.They was like 'wah!'.Maybe I was too over.=p I dont dare to looked at them.I just walked by and go into the class room as fast as I can.So shy~>< When I went into the classroom,I felt more better.They all were busying for make up.XD Then those who was done,time for cam world.^^ We kept taking pic.And Tse Ling,my gor,he wear my spec and act like the harry potter.So funny!We'd had lots of fun~ When we were lining up for the class photograpy,we took the pic which just act like the high school musical.We jumped up and snap the pic.The time we took the class photography,the bench for the last roll,for those who were tall,just like me(ahahahah),the bench was steep down.By wearing the high heel,and I still had to stand up to the bench which steep forward.Its so difficult and scary.Will fall down anytime.
Our school's hall had switch on the air corn,we felt good~^^ When the time to get up to the stage for the certificate,I was so nervous!!I felt so scared.I dont know wat should I do at the stage.When I walked up,I felt so shy and scared.After I took over the cert,I smile and shaked the hands with them,so on,with a thank u~ I dont dare to looked down.><
After we finish the graduation,I fetch them to Sg.Wang to sing K~^^ Lalala~ Happy day!!And also very tired!Finally,I had graduated from the high school.I feel happy and also sad.Becoz this is the day I wish so much and beside this,I feel so sad to leave all my buddies~!We had been such a good time together and sweet memories.At the beginning,I dont like this school.And I hate it!!PESS got so many rules to follow and I dont have friends here.But now,I feel good to be here.Although I still hate the school's rules.Blek~ But I had know lots of good friends which always supported me,cheering me,teaching me,having fun with me...I feel Im so glad to know them~ All of us had to pass through this way,no matter how,I had been through a very sweet memories with them.I enjoyed very much.I will miss u all~~ The memories always here,in my heart!Is removeable!!

Dear my lovely pretty gals,
Alison Ng Siow Ee - the best buddy of mine,understand me very well,always there for me....
Tanylh Chua Chit Hue - mature thinking,many experience,active gal,crazy,know me well too....
Caren Thai Kah Yan - lovely,take care of me,smart,kind,always listen to my problems,giving suggestion,supporting foods....(ahahaha)
Lee Yoke Kee - loud sound,funny gal,good in leadership,hardworking....
Tay Tse Ling - positive thinking,very kind (my gor)....
Vivian Mok Ying Zhi - looked naughty but act not really,brave,funny,good in make up....
Leong Pui Jie - yim zim,scare lonely,likes to correct ppl's mistakes....
Yennie Ho Pui Yen - hardworking,smart,active,good in leadership,cute....
Yong Pui Yan - the gal who will never angry( she is the most crazy gal i met,i think she's the only gal in the world who will never angry and scold ppl),positive thinking,smart,blur,hardworking,active....
Shirley Tang Sieh Li - funny,crazy,always making some weird action to scare ppl,kind....
Hui Wai Jeann - helpful,kind,likes to sleep,good in dressing up....
Ten Pei Mun - silly,blur,kind,helpful,hardworking....
Wong Yi Ling - she looked quite but act she's quite crazy sometime,she looked likes wont fight with ppl,but she will....
Kirly Chin - smart,hardworking,good in leadership,our class monitress (thats why we all are so good,becoz under her leadership),funny
Chong Mei Yee - funny,playful,crazy,always laugh....
Lee Mei Yee - talk very loud,hardworking,keep studying and just studying....

No comments: