Sunday, September 28, 2008

2008,September 28

28 September 2008
Saturday, today I sleep until 10am.Is hard for me to sleep after 9am.Actually I still wish to sleep,but I wish to go 1U,so I wake up.^^
We went to Shah Alam for luch 1st,then we go to 1U.Dad buy few shirts,working shirts at Padini concept.60% discount.WORTH!!And I also buy a shirt there,whivh is also 60%.^^ I also bought few pairs of earings.I get a singlet at topshop which is under mark up price.yaho~
We come back very early because dad got sumthing to do.Haizz! Sad!!I dont know what's wrong with dad.He looks so sad nowadays.I dont know how to talk with him now.When I look at him,I also feel down.He just look like a live dead person.Haizz!!Bad mood..I think he is because of the money's problems.I know the business is very bad now.But u dont need to show ur face infront of us.U spoil our mood.Really dont feel to go out with u anymore.I wish to get my driving lissense quickly so that I can go out myself.No need to let u spoil my mood.Ishhh~~

No comments: