25 September 2008
Thursday, Today is aLiSoN's Birthday,my best fren and also sis.She had been through with me 5 years.She is the most understand me.Even compared with my family,maybe she will be more understand me than my family even myself.She always supported me,giving me alots of advices,stopping me to make mistakes..She always there when I need her.She accompany me all the time no matter sad or happy nor angry.We walked together for this 5 years,and there's lots of memories between us!We r just like family.We wont hide anythings from each other.Im not a strong person,luckily u're there for me.^^ Im really appreciate.U r also the one I trust so much.Im glad t0 know u,to have such a good frens.I know I did lots of sorry things to u.Im really sorry.Im so selfish and childish.But luckily,U r so kind.U forgive all the mistaked I made.Thank u,my love Siow Ee~
I know u were so angry and sad this morning and this few days.U though I forgot ur day.But I never.How can I forgot ur day?We had walk through together 5 years,stick together.How could I forgot?
We plan to give u a suprise.I dont know whether this plan is suprise enough for u or not?But I got no idea already.I rememebered u said that u wish to take the photo stickers exactly at ur Birthday,25 September.So we decided to lie on u and cheat u to sg.wang to take pic.Luckily u never realised anything,our plan worked!hehehe~^^
After taking pic,we went to Madam Wong Restaurant.We ate really full and with the whole cake.The blueberry chocolate cake is nice!Yummy~ Vivian's bf and Chit Hue's bf joined in.I realised that Vivian's bf is funny.Both of them very match.They r so sweet and funny.Keep making jokes there~ hahaha!I saw Shi too.Mmm...I didnt exactly saw him,just his side view.Im too paise lah~ coz..They just like very 'te yi'.><
Then we went to the 2nd round.Lie her to pasar malam but actually wanna to have 2nd round at McD Tmn Midah.^^ Sze Ying and Chi Wei bought cake.Cake again!Full man!!X.X But really happy to sit together and eat together.We had lots of fun.We keep taking pic at there.We just like gathering.A good time for us to gathering~ happy day!
I reached home at about 8.45pm.This is the 1st time I been home so late and walked home so late by myself.
I wish aLiSoN like the presents I bought her.I bought her a watch,pink colour.The reason I choose pink is because cute,she is cute,I think suit her.And,sharp,now is the trend for sharp colours.She said she wants to dress up normal and with some sharp colours acceseries,so that wont too over.I hope u like it.=)
aLiSoN,I wish u happy always,eat fat a bit!hahaha~~ hope u always beside me,forever.Frens forever,sis forever~>< i love u,muackss~
* today ate a lot,Im fat already.Have to control,need diet and keep fit>< * XD
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment