Sunday, September 21, 2008

2008,September 21

21 September 2008
Sunday, today is nothing happen.Actually Im lazy to write today,but I wish to write down my daily.=) Today didnt go out,coz my parents not going out,so stay at home.So damn boring!!sob sob....
I felt something wrong with Lam Yong.The way we sms are different already.I dont know why.I wish we could back to last time.Sms till very happy.Why everything changed when I happy with it??Why??I dont know wats wrong.Actually I scare ppl treat me too good,I think I will need the 1 who treat me so good.I scare I will fall in love with him.I feel Lam Yong is a good guy.I dont think he like me bah.I dont wish to spoil our relationship now.If..If he really like me,I thin I will consider gua.hahaha~
Today,Shi dont know wats wrong.He msn with me,suddenly no reply.Then they way he talk like so angry and fu hin.I feel scare.>< Dont know whats wrong with him.Hope really as wat he said,nothing.=) I'd worry..
I feel Im so bad luck.Why the things around me changed when Im happy with it?I dont want to lost the things I have now.Please dont take away from me..Please....

No comments: