Monday, September 22, 2008

2008,September 22

22 September 2008
Monday, I just got a sad news from Fong.Im so useless.I didnt know at all.If Fong dont msn me tonight,I think I will never know at all.T.T Im so sad now.Eddie is going to fly to Aus.I feel really sad after I heard it.I got long time never find Eddie.So I know nothing.When I know he is leaving soon,I really upset.I still havent celebrate his birthday with him.I promised will buy a cake and movie for him.I still havent make it,pls dont go.I dont wish him to leave.T.T He still havent reply me.Haizzz!!!
Why everything is leaving from me??Please dont leave me.....T_____T
Besides sadness,I also have fun today.But I just feel sad now.KNS msn me this evening,he said he is going to Bangkok tomorrow,depart at 8.00am.Well,this is non of my bussiness.He said he wants to buy me servinor.A slipper..Funny!!!I wont believe in u anymore!Somemore he still wrote my name,lam on his personal msg.He said,is end..but will back..bla bla bla...Dont brother!Then Sam said he wants to chat with KNS.i did told Sam about him.So i added KNS into our conversation,and Sam acts as my bf.Hahaha~! Really fun!Sam called me dear,and KNS said he is going to bangkok,I like wat Sam respond,"Im going to taiwan too.Bangkok very luan,be carefull." Hahahah~ XD This was really cool!After that,KNS changed his personal msg,he didnt put my name there anymore.Yes!!!I dont understand why he wants to do this,he got gf lah!KNS,u really sucks man!!!The ever sucks man!
Today Shi called me,he said his neck is pain.Sleep until pain oo.Shi so bad!Keep saying other leng lui treat him so good bla bla bla..angry!!!ish~~!!><
I really dont wish the ppl and things arond me leave me..I feel Im always sad nowadays.I never really feel happy this few days.I realised things around me changing and leaving one by one.People I care also leaving one by one.Please...Please do not leave me,Please....I want u all to stay!!T.T
AShLeY feel so hard now..I dont know how long can I stand..But I cant cry, I feel so tired and so suffering!!

No comments: