Tuesday, September 23, 2008

2008,September 23

23 September 2008
Tuesday, mm..Time for blog.Finally..I finished my exam today~ yeah!!Feel free now.Can relax a bit.I hope everything can go smooth.Last week really sad and stress,so moody.Now can relax abit le.But still have spm to go.Haizz...Add oil~~
Mm..Today got nothing specail to talk about.Maybe can said I chat with Sam.We talked alot of crab.Hahahaha~~ Really a good fren^^ He is kind and good guy.
Ahh!! Eddie is going to Aus on early November.He is going to leave soon.Although the time I like him had past,but I dont wish he to leave too.Im so selfish.I hope all the thing and all my friends can stay beside me,never change.Anyway..I wish all my friends are happy everyday.I must celebrated Eddie's bday!!I promised him.I dont want to regret.I want to keep down the memories before he leave.I mean friends...Dont think wrong =) Aiya..I forgot wat cakes he likes.Hmmm...Have to ask again.
I tell myself not to fall in love with someone so easy.Dont search anymore.Dont be silly.Just wait ppl search me>.< Hahahaha~ Hope I could meet up someone who really treat me good and understand me well.Now! Just be single.And dont think so much!!
AShLeY^^

No comments: