Friday, September 19, 2008

2008,September 19

19 September 2008

Friday, I knew my mum lie to me.U said u went with elder sis.Ok,fine.But why cant u wait me back and bring me along??U always like that!So all of u having the good day and left me at home.Thats what u did to me!!Thats how u treat me!!Im really sad and mad about u all!No one ever ask about me!!This is what we called as family?!!Is this so??!
Fine!!This what u all treat me!Dont blame me when I get out often.This is all becoz u all never bring me whenever u go.U just remember about ur 2nd daughter and ur grandson!Then what about me?!I just went for driving,u know I wont back so late.And why cant u wait for me??! U dun even give me a call!!!Family!!what's that!!Im totally confused about this word!!
I know I shouldnt be mad on u all..But...My feeling,nobody do cares!!How can Im not sad and mad!Tell me!!Im freakin problems and sad!!I wish to cry!But I tell myself!I will never!!noway!I wont be weak as be4..Since he is gone without saying a word,I say to myself,I should let go and be strong.I know u dont like childish girl,I think if u know I cry,I think u will scold me.U like mature gal,I try to be so.But I found out is so difficult to pretend someone that Im not!Now u're gone,I feel sad and also free.Although we never been together,but I wish we could get back close as be4.I wish u could say clearly to me.
Anyway!I wont cry!
I also wan to say,I'd remember,I used to cry on the phone with KNS,I said I felt scared and strees for the spm,he scolded me!He said I should cried,he wont feel sad to me.He said if im scare,I should be hardworking and score for spm.I felt the same way last nite.I felt stress to exam.And I remembered it,so I wont cry!Never!!!
'Strong to LIfe'

No comments: