Sunday, September 28, 2008

2008,September 27

27 September 2008
Saturday,Yes!!Is holidays~ Today I went out with aLiSoN.We planned to buy shirts,beg.We went to pavilion 1st.But there's no sales and nothing to see,so we went to sg.wang.We walked and walked.But we couldnt see anything that can interested us.Sad~ =( When went to 6th floor,finally I bought a shirt,can wear as dress?Cost 60 dolars,damn expensive.But nice!Got another want the shirt too,but Im fast than her.And aLiSoN bought a bag.Hehehe~ Then we went to sushi king at law yat.Yes!!Sushi Sushi~~ We ate until so full.We ate not much,but very full.^^ Yummy!!egg mayo,kani mayo,inari burger,sake mayo~~ hoho!!After that,we had a walked at law yat.Very weird.All the ppl were looking at us.Felt uncomfortable.But law yat there got a lot good looking guys.
Raya is coming,many malays today.So scary!!Especially time square and sg wang.We waited bus,but finally we decided to take cab.Because the bus are full with ppl,we couldnt get in.We took the cab till McD there,cost 6 dolars.And is divided into 2.So i think is ok.=)
At night,nobody call me out.So boring.And my legs are so pain.Tired~~ I slept very early and slept like a pig!kekeke~

No comments: