26 September 2008
Friday, Today is my dad's birthday.I wish dad is happy always,healthy.I wish my dad could be happy as be4.eat fat a bit dad.heheh~I love u my dad~
Today I went TS to yam cha with Lam Yong,Chin Kai and Kit.Kit took my phone and see the indox.He read all my msg.I didnt stoped him coz I want to pretend nothing.There's Wilson msg inside.I die!!Im sure he will tell Shi.Besides Wilson's msg,I kept alot of msg.Oh my god!These all will be known by Shi soon.How should I explain?I dont choose to explain.Since last nite wat Shi said.He dont care.Im disappointed already.So I dont wish to explain.I know we are impossible now.Actually Lam Yong is a good guy,Im sure Lam Yong also know these things.I guess he knew that I know Shi.Thats why he changed so suddenly??Maybe..Well..I dont wish to happen again as wat happened between me and KS last time.I dont wish to lost the relation that we have now.So I dont wan to think so much.Dont think so much.Watever.
We went bowling,and saw the MBS Kelvin,Chong Mei Yee's fren.He bowling with a fren,his fren is so lc!!So rich..They bring their own ball there.Im quite interested to the lc guy,coz he really so lc!!haiyo..Dont know wat he lc for!Cis!!
At nite,2nd sis and sis in law come dinner with us for dad's birthday.I ate until very full.><
Im very fat already.How should I keep fit??Help~~~ I cant fit in my pants.T___T
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment