Monday, February 16, 2009

2009,February 14

14 February 2009

Saturday, Is Valentines today!!We just had a fight last night.== We went to buy the movie tickets after he finished his class yesterday. (He got extra class,so we went to bought at 5 sumthing).We went to bought J.CO too~~ We wanted to watch the Look for a star.But just left the 1st 2 roll,so we decided to watch New in town on Valentines.
Exactly Valentines,I wake up in the early morning,9am.I wrap the presents in a blur situation.After that I go to have a piece of bread as my breakfast 1st.Then I go to bath and dress up myself.He call me at 1st,but he say he is very tired,so he sleep again.About 2pm,then he reach my house.(I use a long time to dress up too,paise) I pack all the things,2 paper bags.1 is present and the other 1 is the chocolate I made.I made a Heart for him and also chocolate conflakes.^^ When I walk to his car,I see the flowers on the back seat.Im so suprise!!O.O I get in the car,I give him the things.Then he takes the roses to me.Is big!!Not one but is 16 roses.Im totally suprise with that.He asked me whether I like the real or fake flowers.At that time,I guess he will present me flowers.I dont wish he will buy me flowers at that time.But when I receive the roses,I feel so happy in my heart.I know he is wasting money,but I feel so happy to receive the roses.This is my 1st time to rceive roses.And is 16 roses.Sweet~~ I ask him,why u buy me 16??He say 12 roses looks small,then he buy 16.XD Is there another meaning??Hmm??I ask him,u just buy me roses??no other else??He say flowers are needed in this day.I say chocolate too.Then he give ma a box of chocolate.=D He say he bought all the basic things for me.Wahaha!!^^ I love u ~~ Lou Gon Gon..!!Both of us bought the same chocolate to present each other.Funny!!XD He wake up at 9 too,he goes to order the flowers,then he picked the roses before come to my house.He planned to take the roses after the movie,but Felix suggested him to take before fetch me up.Felix said ' trust me,Im expirenced.Girls will be very happy when they see the roses and wants to show off. ' ==" I dont think so.Is a problem to take my lovely roses to shop,cuz this is not a small 1 but is a big 1.So we went back to his house.I left the roses at his house.I cook maggie to eat 1st.Both of us feel so hungru already.><
We went out at 3 sumthing.We want to take the sticker picture 1st,but unfortunately,trafic jams when we going to jln bkt bintang.The traffic doesnt move at all.So we park at the Time Square and walk to Pavillion for movie.We getting late.We are late into the cinema.The movie not bad.There a part very funny!I cant even cold down.XP After that,we went to Sg.wang to take sticker picture.He saw his frens everywhere.== Many people today,why dont we take on 12 that day?ISh..He did suggested that day.We went to Midvalley fr dinner.I hope to have a romantic and nice dinner at today.We have a cup of ice cream when we reach.All the restaurants are full and need to queue for a time.I got no mood already,I just wish to eat at either a restaurant.I dont care anymore.Actually we planned to eat at the 12nd restaurant,we walk and see which restaurant could be the lucky 1,be 12nd then we will eat there.But this could not happen,becoz all are full.So we went to Delicious.Both of us order spagetti.He have a spicy seafood and I have a beef tomato.We fight in the restaurant,so the food become not delicious anymore.Both of us are out of mood.Then we get home.
We got a news that his elder sis fight with bf at 1st,then get scold from his mum.When we are home,he younger sis also did fight with her bf.And so we also fight just now.=p 3 pairs of couple also fight on today.I really didnt mean to.I know Im very small gas,sorry about that.
The present I receive from u are really suprise,I never think that u will buy me anything for today.I knew u got no time and sumthing bad just happened.U told me that u dont really care about this day too.So I didnt aspect u to present me.But u suprise me.The roses u buy,really is a unforgetable time for me.Im really happy to be with u.I love u~~ Shi..>.<
I want u to bring me away,some where we can be alone.I look into ur eyes and wanna to tell u that I really love u,I wont let u go.I want to stay with u forever.I got to say thousands times of sorry for everything I did,for making u sad.I need ur millions times of forgiving my mistakes,and my personality.I knew that Im very small gas,never think of the end,stuborn.........Im very sorry.I wanna say that I own u billions,I want to stay with u.Many pretty girls out there,but Im just want to be the one in ur eyes!No matter what happen,I will right beside u.U just the one I want!I will never be alone,coz u r there for me,right on my side.My jacket~ When I cry,u just the prefect one to let me feel safe.I donno how much I love u,I couldnt count on it.This is becoz I love u too much and is uncountable.I love u,u just the right one for me~~ muacksSsS~~

No comments: