Monday, February 16, 2009

2009,February 4

4 February 2009

Is midnight again.I should write the date on 3 Febraury 2009.
I waited and waited.Finally u called me with an unknown number,I was mad with u coz u said u will back at 11,then u said 11.45.But,u back nearly at 12am(4 February 2009).Is better u dont go home,keep playing ur games at cc.Just enjoy ur freedom.All the things u did was came so suddenly to me.U said u got class tmr,is a replacement for monday.And u are going to the UCSI tmr.Summore u went roller today,and u just tell me when u ready to go out.All came suddenly.I dont like it.I got what u want,freedom.But,u almost forgot me,forgot wat u promised to me.I knew u will forgot me,forgot the promise when u enjoy ur freedom.I was really mad and sad to u.U knew u got class tmr,but u still went to yam cha after cc.U said u r going back,but u'r not.Why everytime just same?!U always dont care about urself.I told u not to back so late,but u dont listen to me.Now sumthing happen.Im not trying to blame on u,I know u dont wish too.But is better to back early.
While Im waitint for u,I told myself,dont care about him anymore.Is all up to him.What he wants to do,where he wants to go,dont care about him.I dont understand.I dont felt well,why should I think so much about him??Why dont I think about myself 1st?Im totally a fool.Care so much,but nobody could understand.Cry in a lonely room,but no one knows.The feeling waited for sum1 really bad.Angry but worry.Whats it?I dont know.Maybe Im physco!Did what ppl think thats extra.Maybe some ppl will ask,why should u angry so much?I would answer u,I dont know.I wish some1 could tell me too.
Really felt fainted and headache.I went old town with Alison at 1st,I drunk the Nan Yong Memorable.I had been such a long time didnt drink coffee.Then I went Tan Chilly,I had a cup of hot Coffee-Lo.Its coffee with milo.Then I sent Alison back.When I reach home,I really headache and fainted.I think I drunk too much of coffee.And the stomach is suffering too.Cool right?But I still worry about some1.Then I went yam cha with Mei Yee and Kelvin them,I dont dare to drink coffee.Was really fainted.Just had a cup of black tea.When I back,I got no place to park,I parked far away.And I felt lots of angles on my head turning around.This feeling is more than I drunk.
Finally u called,but was a bad news.I dont know wat said to u.Maybe I should say sumthing,but sorry,I dont have mood too.I was shock about the news.Or should said sad?I cant explain the feeling,just very messy.Both of us are moody,then just hang up without a goodbye.What I felt lucky was,U r safe.At least u didnt get hurt.I really felt lucky to this.
T______________________________________________T

No comments: