What's the main function for writing blog actually? for judging down every happy and sad moment? I think I will used to write down my sadness. I dont know where should I realise out or who do understand my feeling? The only way is drop by here, maybe..
Some times I dont wish others to know, that's why this is not the best way I can do. Haha..Non sense. I wish the owner could know, but what do I get after he knows all about this? I heard some 1 says, girl, should have ur own box to keep all the problems n feelings up. At the beginning, I dont think so, maybe Im weird or Im not that kind of person. My best friends will know me so well. =) But now, maybe I should really buy a nice box back. Honestly, my heart is wish to as what I am! I dont wish to be like this, since every things is going good now. But I dont wish to get into the war. I will do my best! Since I done, I will keep doing my best! Dont worry!
I wish I could grow. As I see into myself now, Im change. I really do my best to change! Im glad that I did it. Is not easy when I come through this moment, but if I remain still, our life will be like in a war. I think Im still not good enough, there's still some thing which I cant change, girl's heart. Noo..Is my girl's heart! Coz Im 'special'!
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment