Monday, February 16, 2009

2009,February 5

5 February 2009

Thursday, Im super dulan now!Becoz of who?Who else?The 'beach' also known as FOX!She just not a human but a FOX!Perhaps u will think Im too over,what I said.But I can tell,this is all wat she had made me to say like this!I just cant stand her anymore.She's really f&#$ing annoyed!She tried to step into our relationship!Kelvin said that if I scold her,means Im loser.But I really cant stand anymore!Everytime she msg him,I just totally freak out!Why is her again?Why she kept msging him?!What the fuck she wants?!!And who the fuck is she?!!She'd said that she lose,then why u still msg him everyday?!I though she's a smart girl,know how to handle.She's totally different with wat I expact!I can tell,I dont hate her at 1st,I seemed her as his fren.But I realised,she's not!She cant even called herself as a fren to him!She just wanted to get him,she still doesnt want to let go,still want to stick on u,wanted to break us away.U FOX!U really made me hate u and felt discusting on u!What u said just totally with what u did and ur mind!I want to tell her,frens should know wat to do and what's not.A fren will know to identify black and white,sumthing that need to escape,then just dun do it.But she's not!She just broke everything a fren should do.She really made me hate her day by day.
Summore,she wrote about ' loving sum1 really made her suffer bla bla bla' in her post out in fs.And,she put the pic of the cake she bought for him at his b'day in fs.Whats these!!Who can answered me?!Dont she think these are really annoyed?!!She such a annoyed,sticky,thats why she's not a human.Now I clearly understand.
He just lost his phone,just got the SIM today.And then,here her msg came.Why dont u replied me bla bla bla..What the fucking hell she wants!!Who is she!!Even a fren,they dont msg everyday too.But she's different,she sms him with nothing special,just msg.F*&$%ing Beach!!Maybe u think Im too over,but this is wat I felt to her,and also wat she had made me felt to her!Hello,Im a girl,sure I will be mad like this.If Im not mad,then u should be thanks,coz,that means I dont care about u anymore.U choose.
I know Im silly,care too much about u.I would want to say,she just really made me felt not comfartable and safe.I dont wish u will protect her.Maybe u wanted to keep this fren,but I dont think she take u as a fren.She just really wanted to get u.She just like to step into our world.She just cross over the line.And I had reached the boiling points too.I knew I shouldnt scold her like this,but I dont care anymore.I really cant stand anymore,this is wat she made.FOX,u stay out of my way and disappear now!

No comments: