17 December 2008
Wednesday, Im now out of mood.I let some1 ffk.I dont know where should I go now.I dont wish to stay at home.I feel stress to face them.Since that day,I never talk to each of them.
Just now my mum talked on the phone,I think was my dad.She told her that today is the day which the maid clean the house,and I wan to use the car,but until now,I still havent go out.She's not happy with me.I really wish to go out.But I dunno where to go.I wish to go some where which belongs to me.Which some1 is there to talk to me.Some1 who can accompany me.
I though I could go out,but since u ffk me.I got lost all my mood.I dont know wat to do,where to go now.Then u just enjoy urself!!
Suddenly I wish to cry out.T_____T
Im just lonely.All the day!
-If I were a boy-
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment