11 December 2008
Thursday, I just read through Alison's blog.I feel touch and sorry to her.She's right.After I get into the relationship,I had miss out to my friends.I admit to her.Im sorry to my friends.As she mentioned in the blog,we know each other very much,5 years.We are so close.I know there's something happened between us be4 the SPM and so both of us become so cold.I need to apologize about this.I was too childish and stubborn.I was too small gas,alaways mad about small things.But I want u to know,u are the best ever I met,U are the Best!U are the ppl who know me very well,even myself.U always be my supporter,U guide me a way,always forgive my mistakes and many.I feel so guilty to u.I wanted to get back as be4 with u,but I dont know how to apologize to u.Im too care about my 'face'.Im sorry my dear best friend.I really sorry to u.><><
Besides that,I also need to apologize to all my friends,which I didnt attend to the Genting trip.Im sorry here.I know all of u will mad at me,and perhaps I will lose all of u.Im really sorry.I know thats my fault.
I choose not to go becoz Im really tired that day,I couldnt woke up.I had no slept for 2 days.Honestly,I dont wish to go the trip.Becoz all the things decided too rush.I got no prepared.We got to according to the ppl who work.Summore there's no room,and was odd number.Then suddenly said there's room there.We planned to play on monday which was holidays and Tanlhy wanted to come back on tuesday morning coz she worked.But the plan changed suddenly.She dont need to work,and play on tuesday.All my mood had gone.I dont wish to go honestly.Im sorry my friends.This my problems,I knew.I wont blame u if u hate me.What I can do nor say was,Im sorry.
I saw Tanlhy and her bf yesterday,at conaught pasar malam.I went with Shi and his family.When she saw me,she just like very mad and unhappy.Summore she asked us to shut up,if not,she will diu ppl.WTF!She knew I lie and ffk them.I was sad and also mad there.She's the 1 who changed the plan.Im also the wrong one.Whatever!I just dont like the way she act.She doesnt like the way I did too.
But I really do care about Alison's feeling.She's the one stand beside me so many years and we are so closed.I wish u can forgive my selfishness.Im sorry my friends.
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment