Monday, December 15, 2008

2008,December 15

15 December 2008

Monday, Very mad now!Becoz of my @#$& Mum!She called me and asked me to go down to help her take the table.I said wat table is it?She said was a small 1.Then I said why dont u take urself?I havent finish yet,then she hang up my phone.I havent finish speaking,wait,later.She hang up herself.And so,now she blame and scold on me.What the fucking hell!!The old sis was here,she dont asked her go,and asked me.OK!Still wanna to compare me with others.People's daughter very smart,no need to call also will help their mum automatic,my daughter,need to say tolong.She always compare like this.Then wat about herself??Did she ever cook for me?Even the breakfast.Sometimes I got no breakfast.I was leaft behind since Im so young.I still remember very clearly,every school holidays,I stay home myself.Nobody take care of me.Everytime I need to wait her to fetch me.And I was the last 1 to back home.This is my childhood.
I was wrong.But she also not the correct 1.She was in bad mood and so just release her stress on me?What's it!!Everything she dun like or expensive,then she just reject.She gave a lot of excuse to reject it.She help the 3 rd sis so much.And so she never blame on her.3rd sis never help her too.She never blame her but me.Why?! This is so unfair!Thats why I dun like 3rd sis!
Ok!Now the whole family dun like me!As she said,Im a rubbish!She just scold me infront of the family loudly and so the person who talking in the Skype also heard very clearly.This is so unfair to me!I hate her!!If she had been so smart,then dun ask me to watch after the house on wednesday!She dun need me!Fuck off!!Sucks!

1 comment:

Maria CT said...

haiz.. kids always feel the same way about parents sometimes.. i felt that felling too sometimes.. kaka..