Thursday, November 6, 2008

Pic of Graduation!!

every 1 wanted to snap pic with harry potter~^^ PYan,CMY,PMun,Harry Potter,mii,CWei,SYing.
AShLeY,Harry Potter,aLiSoN and SiewLing.


Famous!!Harry Potter!!

aLiSoN and AShLeY..cool pose..



graduation~~



hahaha~ kena snap~


aLiSoN,Kirly and CMY



do we looked like charlie angles??


aLiSoN and Mii


Pretty gal..CMY~


My baby sitter is huging me..look~ im so happy~~ my Kirly baby sitter~


my handsome gor~ TSL...




Yennie,Kirly,CMY and TSL


YKee and TSL gor!handsome??

Yennie~

aLiSoN with TSL,our gor~



YKee and Yennie..Yennie was acting cool XD

YKee,Yennie and AShLeY


Im so lucky..took pic with 3 pretties~ from the left,aLiSoN,mii,YKee,Yennie..


XDD..Yennie looked weird!



aLiSoN with AShLeY~^^

aLiSoN at graduation day!!


what was Yennie doing??Who I talking with??aLiSoN was the only looked at the camere...


Yennie and AShLeY!


look!!Vivian is making up~^^


AShLeY in the class..Graduation Day!!do I looked ok??


this is KiKi LaLa WaWa..aLiSoN KiKi,Tanylh LaLa,AShLeY WaWa


AShLeY with aLiSoN at the Green Box's washroom..Sing K after the graduation!


AShLeY at the middle..from the left,aLiSoN,CMY,mii,SYing,TSL,CWei


free pose~!!did u saw me??^^



guess which were my shoes??^^im sure u dont know..=P


free pose~ Where am I looking at??Im stand at the last roll,4 from the left..

our class graduation pic~ formal!!nice??Im standing the last roll,5 from the left..



class's graduation pic..Im standing the last roll..5 from the left..

this pic nice??I like this!all pretty gals~!

No comments: